All rights reserved.
Synthesoft Technical Support
Please perform the following steps to obtain technical support for Synthesoft Products:
1. Visit the download page and make sure you have the latest version of the software installed. We regularly post updates which may contain bug fixes - the problem you've encountered may already be fixed.
2. Take a moment to read the online help.
3. See if your problem is addressed in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
4. Click here to run the Diagnostics Wizard. If, when you click that link, your browser asks you, choose to "Run" that file. If you have trouble running the wizard, be sure you have the latest common controls installed on your machine by installing them from this Microsoft site.
5. Follow the instructions in the Diagnostics Wizard to submit a complete problem report to one of the following email addresses:
The Psychedelic Screen Saver:
Your problem report must contain everything asked for in the wizard. If your problem is related to a particular MP3 file, please send us the URL of the file so that we may test with it (if copyright permits). Please do not email us the MP3 file!
Note: Problem reports which do not contain all of the information requested here will be referred back to this page. Be sure to include the entire output from the diagnostics regardless of whether or not errors were found. There is other important information in the output that our engineers will need in order to assist you (like OS version, sound card, video driver/mode, etc).
* WinAMP is a NULLSoft product, and is probably copyrighted and/or trademarked. Please see http://www.winamp.com